We are a Bonn-based creativ company. Our platform enables the simple and fast implementation of web and mobile applications. We offer products for national and international customers. As a specialist in digitization, our platform has already been used in a large number of sectors. Various research projects and long-term customer partnerships in the IT industry underline our competence and our know-how in solving the most demanding projects.
Your mission will be the implementation of DevOps driven workflows and thinking within our teams. You will lead our efforts and be responsible for the successful implementation of a strong GitOps and DevOps culture.
We're currently transitioning towards a GitOps driven environment (Kubernetes, CI, Ansible, Automation) and your tasks will include:
- Extend and deepen our GitOps workflows across our teams
- Continuously train and support our teams in DevOps and GitOps procedures and workflows
- Support our development team to migrate existing applications onto Kubernetes, helm
- Extend our existing Infrastructure as Code base and help with best practices in Terraform and Ansible
- Extend our Kubernetes based environment and implement continuos integration
- Implement continuos deployment pipelines and workflows
- Optimize release process to allow seamless rollbacks, especially when code, infra and database changes come together
- Support of our Ops team in cloud operations
- Strong organisation and communication skills in a remote work environment (Slack, Jira, Confluence, MS Teams)
- Experience in training engineers and supporting teams during the implementation of new technologies
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Ansible, .net core
- Extensive knowledge and experience in GitOps and DevOps workflows
- Experience in the implementation of CI/CD pipelines and workflows
- Experience in Bitbucket pipelines (or similar pipeline systems)
- Knowledge in automation of software release procedures and implementation of build pipelines
- Experience in the administration and operation of AWS or Azure cloud infrastructure
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Language skills in English
- Certification for AWS or Azure is a plus
- Experience in Gradle, InfluxDB, PostgreSQL are a plus
- Language skills in German and frensh are a plus
These strange times demand a lot of everyone!
We provide a secure and long-term work environment for our team and are in search for team members that add to our team for next years to come.
- Stable and secure work environment
- Flexible working hours and regards for your family matters (home schooling, daycare etc.)
- Up to 100% Home Office possible
- Free choice of hardware (Linux, Mac, Windows) and equipment for your home office
- Above average salary and awesome career development possibilities
- Agile work in a diverse international team, flat hierarchies
- Direct impact in product development with immediate effect for our customer base
Do you think we are a good match? Great, find out more about us and apply within 5 minutes via our job portal and send your CV, your certificates together with your desired starting date.
We are looking forward to your application!
Téléphone: +49 228 9293 9196
Mobile: +49 179 450 56 91